Saturday, March 15, 2008

mans man, ladies man, and the girly man...an overview...

a mans man is self centered, his life and accomplishments are all about him...he proves his worth to himself and his boys...he shouts out his accomplishments and brags about what he has and how much it costs...
women are important but secondary to a mans man...they don't really exist except to fulfill his needs, when he wants...a mans man always has a hot young thing on his arm...he will tell a women what HE thinks she wants to hear, without checking with her...he will fuck a women the way HE thinks she wants to be fucked...again without checking with her...he doesn't like to hear the "whining and complaining"...he will hear, but not listen...his actions are male centered...sports, hunting, money, guns...
a mans man usually has a stable/harem of many fine girls to chose from...the young girls love the mans man...they attempt to immolate him, generally in sexual ways...you will hear him say "she wants me, she initiates sex and I all I gotta do is lay back and take it"...he claims to want a relationship but in reality a women does not fit into his life/world...he goes with women who celebrate his maleness and male power...a mans man takes his down time alone, with sports, his boys and his first nuclear family/kids...he claims to love women, and women love the persona he exhibits until the see the real him...a mans man has the breakup down pat...it's always the ladies fault..."she's crazy, to jealous/possessive, or I just don't feel like being bothered"...

a womans man, on the other hand, loves women...he fundamentally respects women...he can be seen holding the purse at the mall...his down time is spent at home, watching sports/cooking/talking with his current lady...he can be with strong women and not lose his manhood...a ladies man is very secure in his beliefs/self and does not need to wear his knowledge on his sleeve, or brag about what he has...a ladies man loves every curve, lump, and bump on his woman...he gets great pleasure in pleasuring his women, and knows that when she's satisfied and happy he will be too...a womans man can sit in a room with women and not have the need to become the center of attention...he is quite content to listen to the ladies talk while he watches his sports...a ladies man is the protector and will look out for the neighborhood single chick without having to conquer her sexually...he has his own life and is secure hanging with the boys, or letting his lady hang with her crew...the paramour of the ladies man knows her man might flirt, but won't take it further...the ladies man tends to find women who are equal to him, who are confident, and have their own lives and careers...they come together and share experiences without trying to outdo each other...

a girly man does not mind being the househusband and not having a job...he will cook/clean/take care of the kids while his lady is at work...he has no issues going to PTA meetings, parent/teacher conferences and taking the kids to the Dr...a girly man has dinner on the table and the laundry done...a girly man tends to have a lot of boys, but tends to surround himself with younger dudes that he coaches in life/living skills "my little dude"...the girly dude is not soft and also often is the neighborhood protector to young children and single women...the girly man will stray when he feels unappreciated and not acknowledged...the girly man tends to attract strong domineering women who don't mind wearing the "pants" in the family...

of course what I say is not absolute and there are characteristics I left out...as I reread this post, I will add to it...
I will, at a later time, define the women...

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

i am a mns man the and a womaman mn, i hold the purse and buy kotex, but my goal is to be a partner, not doing what they want but wha we think is best, i have always been like that. Im not self centered, id driven maybe but not ego driven. But i do belive that money guns, family as wel s flowers, passion, and cooking are just as important and alwas have. but i was raisd that way, it ws my mom who told me never let a woma in my kitchen who cant cok beter than u

The Bear Maiden said...

LOL! all-mi-t, no disrespect to Ma, but you know we can be a little over-protective of our boybabies and may tell you a lot of stuff so the "wrong" woman doesn't get you. I know... cuz I already tell the Sun some stuff that's not ENTIRELY true... but I don't want him getting into something he can't handle too soon. Cuz Ma knows... ESPECIALLY if she's a single parent, that um, woman can totally dominate her boy... we know our own strength.

Anyway. My comments to sis are... there are a lot of "man's men" in the world, and I find myself attracted to that strength but the problem is I can't abide a man--or a woman for that matter--but especially a man who thinks his life is about him. Cuz that's what Poppy taught me.

Secondly, I think a good example of a ladies man is exemplified in this Trace Adkins video (mmmm hmmm. I watch Celebrity Apprentice just for him. He's sexy. I think even Donald Trump has a crush on him.)

And thirdly...boy oh boy have I met a few GirlyMen in my day. They make me laugh, and I really enjoy watching them and love being around them but I'm not sure I could handle a girly man. I had dinner with a girlyman, his wife, his two crazy boys and some friends... and watched this man sit there after dinner, with a friend's babygirl on his lap making her laugh and his two boys climbing on his head and my other friend's two boys pulling on his arms... and all he kept saying was "I love children". LOL. And he meant it. And he's HUGE and bald and mean-as-hell looking. One of the nicest men I ever met...

I think your observations are pretty close to the mark ;)