Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I've been tagged...

so two things...1. I don't know how to do an active link (rawdawg has been asking me to blogroll him or tag him) and 2. I don't know five folks to tag (I don't like folks that much..lol)...but I will try to do both...
I have to write five things about myself, so lets see...
1. I like folk, but don't like them...I want to get married, but can't see being up someones ass (or they being up mine) for all eternity...you can keep your house, and I will keep mine cause at some point you will have to go home...
2. I'm happy having virtual, in my mind relationships...they are safe, fun, and I get to make all the rules...downfall, no intimacy (not just sex) and no memories...
3. fatlady talked about bra size, I'm a 38DDD (Or DD, depending on the bra) and I love my boobies...women pay to have big boobies and God gave them to me for free...a savings of a few thousand dollars...
4. I can't stand when folks act like jackasses just because...idiot has been paying four hundred a month in child support for about six years...but he makes about 80K...now its not the money cause I have my own, but you want to claim to be father of the year, you need to contribute time, money, energy...so he gives no time or energy, you got to pay...told him we needed to discuss a new agreement so we can present it to the court to save time and back and forth...his response? "I'm going to file for custody and you will never see another dime"...ok boo, you do that...1. MMB wont go with you and she has a say in court and 2. take custody and pay for boarding school...file your petition, have fun...well, no answer...whatever...(maybe that should have been another post)
5. I can really cook...I don't like to eat out because it's never as good as my own food...I love spices and to create...even the most simple dishes taste great when I cook it...I do love home cooked food like bigbear or bearmaiden, but restaurant food sucks to me...
6. and one for good measure cause I ranted on number four...I want to take a road trip...we haven't gone anywhere since grandpa died...spring brings road trip but I have nowhere to go...my friend in Indiana said come her way, but she's a little too crazy and I can't see myself spending three days with her (yes, I'm my grandfathers child...guest are like fish, after three days they start stinking-so I follow the three day rule UNLESS I REALLY like you)...

so later I will talk with bearmaiden about how to paste an active link...then the next challange is finding five folk...rawdawg you will be one, but don't get all fancy...just write five things we don't know (and don't tell us about penis size and all that dumb shit...)

3 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

boy whats up with this tagging and stuff? would saying i cooked neck bones for dinner last night count

The Bear Maiden said...

HAHAHA! Y'all crack me up!

Sis I'll help you later. I have GOT to get dressed. and Mr. All-Mi-T I think being tagged is the blogosphere's version of MySpaces "40 things U don't know about me". Sometimes they're dumb. But sometimes people's responses crack me up.

Julie said...

I love your 5/6 things. I think I'd be happiest living alone. So I understand your number 1. My long-term plans involve being in a committed relationship - but not living with a man. I think that's the way it should be.

I admire your ability to have virtual relationships. I am not a window shopper. If I think about something enough, then I've got to have it. I have a vivid imagination, but I'm greedy and at some point, imagination just isn't enough. Of course the bad part is that very few people I've encountered were able to live up to my imaginings of them.

It cracks me up that I have inspired others to randomly share their bra sizes!!! I remember loving my big boobs - back when they were big rather than gargantuan! I used to be really uncomfortable with my looks and then one day I woke up and realized that all the things that I had naturally - big boobs, curly hair and long nails - other people spent tons of money to get. I decided then it was time to be happy for what I have.

I don't know how men justify it to themselves when they act like asses towards their children. Fine if they can't have decent romantic relationships or friendships. But at least treat your kiss right!!

Again, I admire that you enjoy cooking. I'm a good cook, but I HATE it. I am just not the domestic type. Cooking and cleaning are the two most awful things in the world to me. As much as I love the taste of my own cooking I would happily eat out everyday if I could afford it.

I love road trips too. Sometimes I just HAVE to go somewhere - anywhere. I hope you get a road trip in soon.

Links are easy - just go to the website you want to link to and copy the entire address our of the bar in the top. Then when you're making a post, hi-light a word and click on the little globe with a chain on it. A space will pop up to paste the address into and you're done. Instant link.