Wednesday, March 19, 2008

keep by boobala in your prayers...

...my chocolate sunshine is in the hospital...in ICU with asthma...he had an allergic reaction to my moms dog...seems he was burying his head in the fur...his allergies are just now starting to flair up...choclahontas was/is allergic to EVERYTHING...when she was younger it was ridicules...beef (who is allergic to beef), corn, tomatoes to name a few...pnuts, almond and any protein nut would set off her asthma...she's kinda outgrown most allergies except for shellfish...if she eats it, she can die...the other day bigbear, MMB and I went to a Chinese restaurant...MMB bit into a spring roll, thinking it was vegetarian and there was a shrimp...had that been choclahontas, we would have had about ten minutes to get to the hospital...if she even smells it, it sets off an attack..
so anyway, as long as they keep the dog clipped, Sky's ok...but when Sky's sick, it's like the sun went behind a cloud...
last night he got the neb every 45 minutes...he needs every three hours to get out of ICU and every six hours to go home...I guess he should be home by sat...but with asthma, so much can go so wrong so fast...you gotta be careful...but thank God he's not like the kid in the next bed...I was counting my blessings...

I thank God that MMB is not a sickly child...she has the constitution of a horse...it's that boobybaby thing...whirlwind is a boobybaby and that's his saving grace...my choclahontas didn't have that opportunity...

hey, but MMB made the honor roll this marking period...she got a 97 in english (among other good grades)...my boo is very smart but very lazy like her grandpa...but on the real, she had a very hard adjustment from her alternative elementary to her general run of the mill junior high...

I'm really still very sick, and have a lot of shit to do tomorrow, but I just wanted to touch base...and if you get a chance to go to my folk, rawdawg (you know I don't know how to make an active link...visit bearmaiden and follow her links) you will see a beautiful hunk of man with long braids and tattoos...now in real life I don't talk to dudes like that, and they defiantly don't like me...I'm not their general types...ass not big enough...lol...but damn baby...k, I admit, my first crush was Ice Cube...LMAO...

No comments: