Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Im bored...

...bored with life, bored with men, bored with work...bored bored bored...it's spring and its time for me to get into trouble...

I went to hypervigilant barbies house this evening...her son turned 15...wow, I remember when he was a new born...his father is moodmagicbarb's fathers grand nephew...chew on that...anywho, youngbloodken her favorite cousin...we had a blast...however I bring this up because when we hung out for hypervigilantbarb's birthday her man old-mryoung-alkie-ken (hypervigilant calls him the Grinch) brought a friend...fine chocolate thing...only issue was he was twenty-something...four I think..his birthday is the same as hypervigilantbarb...

now this poses a bunch of issues...one, I need to grow up...bigbear and I laugh as we shop in the junior section "damn, we need to get out the jr. department"...(don't get it twisted, I don't dress like old ms. young, but I refuse to dress like a social worker...the matching tank to cardigan with gap/docker/trouser pants in neutral blues, browns, beiges, and black...oh and rose...a good "bright" neutral color)...the other is I'm cool with old-mryoung-alkie-ken, and he's not cool with idiot (cause he's an idiot to everyone, not just me and MMB), but I don't want to play myself...

but dudes my age are boring...stuck in their ways...have too much baggage...don't wanna get up and go...glued to the TV watching sports (now I like sports and will watch them, but damn), think they know it all...
but I don't feel/look almost forty...I'm not as tight and firm as I was at 29, but mind body and soul I feel 29...that with my knowledge of the world and stuff I'm all that and a bag of chips...so I'm drawn to young chocolate thugged out dudes...I told you before, I hate feeling like I gotta protect the man I'm with...I'm the first to admit (and we've had this discussion before) that those we are drawn to aren't necessarily those we need or those that are good for us *sigh*...
but the good thing is I can have a virtual relationship in my mind and no one will look stupid/get played/get hurt/get embarrassed (namely me)...but no sex...DAMN DAMN DAMN...well, there are toys, but that's really NOT the same...

so I flirted with my new sexychocolate, and had a wonderful time...so tonight I can start to write the story in my mind...

BACK TO REALITY...shit...


p.s. MMB called idiot to wish him a happy birthday and he told her he's gonna take her shopping...I guess he thought twice about having to pay for boarding school...I had showed MMB the texts because she gets angry when I don't share with her what pertains to her, so I'm sure she was feeling a certain kind of way about the situation...I wish he had turned out to be what he professed to be...a girl needs her daddy...but I was/is a damn good mother/father...I love my boobiebaby and will do all I can to make/keep her happy...

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

noooooooooooooooo dont be bored with men, and my oral surgery was long, 4.5 hrs in the chair, screw is in, but it hurts, a lil bleeding still have a great weekend