Monday, July 7, 2008

I wish I know at 40 at 20...

...cause at 40 I'd be a bad bitch...well, a badder bitch cause I'm a bad bitch already...
I found YOGA...who knew...I wish I knew about yoga at 20...OMG, my first class ever and I am hooked!!!!! and if anyone ever told you yoga was easy is lying through their teeth...
to feel the stretch, the burn...OMG I LOVED IT...I sweated without having to jump around and hurt my joints...
so I'm a yoga junkie...the class is convenient and in my path of walking and at a good hour...
it's quiet, I can get inside of myself and best of all NO KIDS OR MEN...YES...

so the hood is thumping to the beat of a mexican van (no disrespect intended...that's what they are called) that is filled to the gills with high power speakers and chrome rims...sounds like I'm having a party in my house...

1 comment:

Sista GP said...

I've started back using a yoga video at home while kid is asleep. no time for gym. I love the stretching.