Wednesday, July 2, 2008

exhale

once again I'm healthy has a horse...thank God...and once again I have to come to terms with the fact I'm a big bruising bitch...Ima lay off the soy, potatoes, corn and meat...stick to a rigorous but fun diet and live...I got my period (I know TMI) so the weight should come rolling off...the good thing is that I shouldn't have my period all summer...I'm not gonna complain cause I can live with that...

MMB is going to start a summer program that features dance, theater and swimming...thank you divacuntbitchken...he's teaching in this program and secured a spot...

hypervigilantbarb reached out to me...so we are emailing again...bitch realized I'ma trueblue friend...

choclahontas cleaned out her apt...she put stuff in my car to go to storage and is going to the laundry tonite...divacuntbitchken told me the house is spotless...yes...bearmaiden had faith in her...I was just gonna kick her ass and take her kid...seems her and pita are working together...maybe she realized it really doesnt get much better than that...

so all is well with the world...I get to pay off my bills in full in 8 days...

No comments: