Tuesday, January 15, 2008

so today is a sabbath...

...if you read thebearmaidens blog she will explain so I don't have too...but I'm home ALONE...yes, and I'm loving it...I was graced first thing this morning by two fine verizon dudes who installed my phone jack and now I'm blasting Kayne West on my new Bose wave radio...
so let me tell you about this radio...IT ROCKS...it cost 540, but I paid 83 dollars as a deposit and pay 43 dollars a month for 12 months...I will pay it off when I get my taxes...then I will buy the other components...like more speakers...lol...my neighbors will HATE me...but the thing is this little system sounds better than the sony component I had with the two big speakers and two small speakers...the sound is clear and crisp and I can feel the bass (which is important to me)...go on line and check it out...
so I'm going to hang out with my uncly...we are going to the big goodwill in Mount Vernon...I love to go there and shop for labels...I can get designer jeans that sell for 100 in the store for 7.99...I once got a gucci belt (authentic) for 10.00...everyone fights over my belt...
later dudes and dudettes...

No comments: