Friday, May 11, 2007

TGIF

I'm not really in the mood to write, but I figure I should say something. So here are a few snippets of whats on my mind...I ALWAYS have many things going at once, and I live months in the future (I'm already living in July).

So my day was full of stuff...just stuff...I'm sitting here waiting for pita to bring tunner home... annoyed that its ten-forty and tunner has to get up early to go to baby college...choclahontas is MIA and not answering her phone. Pita is a good dad, but not the smartest when it comes to what baby's need. I tell myself it's not my kid, but I feel tunner stressing. That's a horrible feeling. I joke and say if one of my kids ever gets lost, I'll be able to feel them and locate them...it's a gift, but annoying especially when your tired and don't want to be bothered.

My babydaddy better known as jackass is standing moodmagicbarbie up for the third weekend in a row...he's mad cause he didn't pay child support and they cleaned out his bank account...oh well, pay on time and they won't clean you out...but it takes about a month and a half between them emptying his account and me seeing a penny...he pays a small amount, so he really can't complain, but I guess it gets in the way of hundred dollar sneakers. But it makes me sad and a bit angry that he takes it out on moodmagicbarb, she is not in it and doesn't deserve such treatment.

I need another job...can't make it on one salary, even with choclahontas paying half the rent...life is hard on this side of the divide...folks think I have it good, but I'm fronting, just getting by...I spent my entire check on car insurance, the rent and a little to Best Buy...my sousou went to food and gas, and my college check paid the phone and cell phone bill...but my college check ends on June fifteenth and I'll be back to being really poor...but I promise myself I will get my feet and eyebrows done on a regular basis...that only comes up to fifty dollars a month...I still need to get to the gym and work out my issues while lifting fifty pound weights.

But hey, I think I found the reason why I am unable to lose weight, no matter how much I work out...I am lactose intolerant, but ate yogurt, eggs and drank lactaid milk...I cut out everything. I take calcium not from dairy and have been doing soy everything...yogurt, milk and egg free mayo. I haven't lost a pound, but I feel much better. In the two weeks of this, my clothes are defiantly looser and I don't have the constant gas I had...
so I'm five three, weigh 180, but wear a size six to eight in pants, and a medium to large in shirts (I'm kinda the dolly parton type)...go figure...I can't lose the pounds though...I want to be 160...

Well folks, it's been real...I'm going to bed so I can get up with the chickens and go jogging/walking to the gym and work out my issues...maybe tomorrow I'll have a funny story to tell...

choclahontas called asking for tunner...said he's not here yet..."oh hell no, that's not part of the plan"...I complain about her alot, but I also have alot of faith in her...she is an awesome mom and is completely in tune with that chocolate drop...I guess pita will get cursed out tonite...I'm closing my door and going to sleep...

No comments: