Monday, June 2, 2008

I feel refreshed....

the offline comments were reassuring...it felt so good to own my feelings and move on...some took it like I wanted to go back...uh, NEVER...it's like vomiting...while you're throwing up you re taste what made you sick, then you wipe your mouth off, brush your teeth and feel good that that's out your system...that folks, is how I'm feeling...I got that minty good taste in my mouth...

MMB is so excited...she said "maybe I'll get discovered"...bobby mcfarren is supposed to be there too...now I doubt if she will be discovered on a yacht, but this is the first time she has gotten excited about guitar...usually it's fighting and bribery to make her pick it up, much less practice..."pretend you like it" I tell her...

choclahontas is off to her drawing class...looking like the diva she is, and my chocolate sunshine was all bright and sunny this morning, pointing out the big boats and tunnels on the FDR...

I gotta say, I really love me and my life...I've walked for miles cause with the rising gas prices I don't drive my car on the weekends...damn, I'm looking good...the hair is curling just right (I tell you, expensive products make all the difference) and I got my early morning shoutouts...

well back to work...oop, it's almost time to go home...LAST DAY OF CLASS...yes, until september...

No comments: