Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL...

including the single mothers who are holding it down...

I had a convo with MMB the other day...after I posted I cursed choclahontas out via text message...said all I wanted to say without being interrupted...felt damn good too...she was mad and didn't speak to me for a few days, but today it was back to normal...but she made changes and looked BEAUTIFUL...chose working on her school project over going to a party...good look...

anyway MMB said I was being hard and sometimes I really go overboard...I agreed and said when you're a single parent it's soo different...you have to be good cop, bad cop, friend, disciplinarian, yeller, hospital goer the middle of the night, teller of the truth, teller of stories cause you don't want your child to be hurt...I told her sometimes I do have to go overboard...it would be a disservice and I would be a bad mother if I kept my mouth shut...she stayed quiet and I could hear the cog wheels turning...

but I had a wonderful fathers day...poppabear is not feeling well so we didn't go out...seems he got choclahontas's strep...

I got a visit from kerriann (she requested that name) my beautiful stepdaughter...she came to take MMB to the other sister's, dingbatbarbie, graduation party...kerriann's secrets out...she's nine weeks pregnant...she's sixteen...but like choclahontas (who was seventeen) its not the worst that can happen...I will blog about way I say that later...I knew, but kept the secret...go me...

anywho, she called her dad -the idiot- who said he would drive them...so when he came two hours late, I went downstairs, 1. so see his girlfriend, and 2. cause I was on my way downtown to the good supermarket...

he was nervous, why I don't know/care, but long story short he introduced us...girlfriend jumped out the car to show off her fat ass...

folks, I am the first to admit I'm not beautiful...bigbear, my own mother, told me I'm "handsome"...but folks I'm no nightmare...I do say I look a HELL of a lot better in person than pictures, but I'm not modelesc...not the type who walks down the street and folk (men and women alike) whisper "oh my God, she's gorgeous" (like rawdawgs babymama...dude she's beautiful...if I was a dude I hit on her, but I digress- yeah, I was cyberstalking)...I'm short, shapely, round and got a lazy eye...but it doesn't stop me from getting my shoutouts in the street...doesn't stop me from getting hit on in the bars/clubs/get togethers...

but girlfriend made me look like a superstar...I have manarms, she had fat, I have curly shiny hair, she had extentions...can we say no class? even in my sweats I looked better than she...but I really saw the idiot for who he is...a sad, classless, old mr. young...I am way above him...I wasn't a jumpoff...he couldn't handle me so he tried everything to break me...once told me I would make a good cab driver...another time (while I was in grad school mind you) when I asked him if he knew of any part time jobs he told me I could see socks on '25th...he was serious too...

she got back into the car and put her fake louie on her lap...I turned so she could see my LARGE, REAL, vintage fendi...the window went down "oh, 'professor', it was nice to meet you" she said as she eyed the bag, understanding that I WAY above her in the class department..."it was nice to meet you too, and contrary to what you've heard, it's all cool boo" I said with a flip of my real hair, in my most divacuntbitch tone...I learned to throw shade from the best...she sat chewing gum, with a ton of lipgloss on, in idiots broken down car with his horrible sons in the back seat...

kerriann (who I love cause she's most like me- outspoken) said "dad, there is no room in the car for me and MMB"...he had girlfriend in the front, her daughter and his two horrible sons (12 and 14/15)in the back..."here's 20, you and MMB can take a cab"...huh? put the boys in a cab and let the girls ride in the car...especially since you know kerriann's pregnant...girlfriend sat in the front eyeing me chewing her gum, silent...see that's when I knew for a fact she was classless...cause I would have told him to let the boys get in a cab, and if he objected I would have gotten in the cab with the girls..."kerriann, stop with the dramatics...take a cab...you'll be ok"...wow...folk, you'd be proud...I didn't open my mouth once...
the girls wanted to support dingbatbarbie so they got in the cab...idiot saw nothing wrong with what he just did...wow...

but I never felt so good (despite his bullshit)...I was on cloud nine all the way to bigbears house...cowing down the street (to cow is to know you look good, and walk with an air...divacuntbitchken [choclahontas's roommate and dance partner] is the master of cowing)...

folk, I got my shit together...I have a masters from a good school (Fordham University), I hold two licenses- licensed master social worker (LMSW) and school social worker (SSW), I'm about to upgrade my LMSW to the LCSW (licensed clinical social worker) after taking a test, I'm a college professor, and an expert in the field of child development and child counseling...
she and he are teachers...the type who do it for the summers off with pay...with two dollar masters (the type you get after 30 credits)...that's all they are and all they will ever be...neither one will progress to teach college or get on the principal track...

folk, I went downtown to the good supermarket, spent 122.00 on good healthy food, and knew that beyond a shadow of a doubt I would NEVER go back to that man...

on to the future...my kids are ok, my grandson is ok, my parents are ok, and even my sister is ok...

LIVING WELL IS THE BEST REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

The Bear Maiden said...

I0 told you you were giving him and his GreatLove FAR too much credit. A leopard doesn't change it's spots.

As for kerrian... wow. That's too bad--on 1,000 different levels. Yeah, there's always some good to come out of everything, and yeah, babies can change lives and yeah, once a baby comes you often wonder how life was without it. But that situation in particular...

And divabitchcuntken--LOL! This morning Choclahontas called me to find out when she should come over (and we had an absolutely lovely day and she thoroughly enjoyed the fact that she could come over with the PITA on her own--in a car) and he was in the background screaming like a girl cuz a squirrel had gotten into the apartment... It was 8:30AM and normally I'd be annoyed, but I was LMAO to hear him scream like that.

Anonymous said...

mom why do you always do that?
no one cares about what you have and how you are so much better than the next person, thats not fair..
you dont know the woman ma she is really respectful and i really dislike how you are chewing her out like that ..
she wasnt looking at you disrespectfully but YOU put so much thought into it that YOU think that she actully cares ... she doesnt .. and no she didnt talk bad about you but im sure you would of been hapy if she did..

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

thanks sister, hope i aint a mom in your eyes though lol

professor said...

I'm not talking about her, per se, but about the situation...the point of a blog is to say things you might not say in person...these are my true feelings and you can't micromanage that...there is a lot you don't understand just because of your lack of experience...
I liked her until she let those boys ride in the car and made you and kerriann take a cab...