Thursday, February 28, 2008

quickly....

....cause it's WAY past my bedtime...
I had a BEAUTIFUL day...I had to go to the region for IEP meetings today...I wasn't going to drive my car, but it was COLD, and I DON'T do the cold...so I drove...
while on the FDR I heard Ice Cube (my first true love...lol) sing the song "today was a good day"...not sure if that was the title, but you know the song, done to the Isley brothers tune...anywho, while driving I prayed that I would find parking on the right side of the street cause I have no one to move my car...I found parking as soon as I got off the highway...YES...
I got to the region on time cause after I parked I caught the bus WHICH WAS RIGHT THERE...again, YES...all the parents showed up or were conference called...a huge plus...talked to my regional lady who said I would do good working in CSE and she would put in a good word for me...
my phone has been in the shop for the last freakin month, and I decided since I was walking I would go see what was up and raise some NY hell...well...my phone was not able to be repaired so they junked it, and in it's place I got a BRAND NEW RED PALM CENTRO...and I didn't have to pay a dime...OH YES...
met up with MMB who was a little crunchy, but while in route I got a text...CHOCLAHONTAS GOT THE APT AND THE LEASE SIGNING IS TOMORROW AT 3:45...DOUBLE TRIPLE YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! (thanks for all the prayers)...
I'm going to a seminar tomorrow at 8 a.m. and really didn't want to drive...there is NOWHERE to park downtown and I will get towed, but parking around here sucks...got to the block and not only was there parking in front of my house but it was on the RIGHT SIDE OF THE STREET!!!!
I was able to sync my phone without pulling out my hair and MMB's mood brightened like the sun coming out from behind a rain cloud...
Thank you God for such blessings...