Thursday, July 12, 2007

its amazing

that if you take one kid out the equation you have so much more time and energy...however, I don't mind not having any time...its kind of boring with one...MMB brings so much to the table. Choclahontas and I love to walk, whereas moodmagicbarb HATES to walk and can fuck up a walk with her constant complaining and cries of "I'm hungry", choclahontas is missing MMB cause she has no one to be bitchy with...so anyway, me and the hontas took a LOOOONNNNGGGGG walk, but it was too quiet...there was no one to say "just drop me home" or "noooo, I dont want to go to the supermarket too" and "I'm hungry"...hontas crashed into the woods showing the white under her tail when we got home "to much me and you time mommy"...whatever...

She and Pita have been fighting...she allowed him into the home while I was sleeping "he has no where else to go"...I told her I could give less than a fuck if he slept on a park bench, and if she kept the shit up she could sleep next to him (yeah, I do curse at/with my kids...really bad habit, but they know better than to curse back). This is making her a stronger person. For some reason she can't stand up to men (though she has gotten A LOT better) and allows herself to be manipulated...me on the other hand don't have the patience...

which leads me to this...there are a few phrases in life that set me off, one of which is "there you go with that"...to hear a man say that to me or another women is to me a sign of disrespect, belittling, and diminishing...often that phrase is ended with "shit", "fucken shit", "bullshit", "thinking you know it all", "thinking you have all the answers"...put your own words at the end...
So Darren told me he had a lady but wanted to take me out to eat at City Island, which I don't care, but when he brought it up today I told him "I will go out with you if it means that you don't have to lie or fabricate a story to your peeps" "what are you talking about?" he said, I shot him a look, he stepped back and said "there you go with that"...well, as my best friend Honey would say, my horns went up...he went on to say, as he steadily stepped back, that he wouldn't do that cause that would be wrong...whatever, the statement was said and my interest in him deflated in the moment it took for those words to leave his mouth.

No comments: