Saturday, July 14, 2007

I missed the call!!!!!

Bigbear called and my phone was upstairs...she left a message, didn't say anything about the luggage, but said NOT TO CALL BACK...lol...she was going to sleep. She sounded good...Lord, I beg you to give us alot more years with her cause we would fall to pieces if anything happened to her...
Now don't get me wrong...we love papabear just as much, but hes like the sound of the ocean when you're in the house...Bigbear is the wave that crashes against you while you're at the beach...
Papabear always laid out his turf...don't cross this line unless your invited. The line was a much physical as mental...I guess with him almost dying a few years ago we have gone through the emotions and are able to part with him although it would hurt just as much...Bigbear on the other hand has never been sick, never been to the hospital, never had any health scares...
I freely admit that we are *obsessed* (for lack of a better word) with our parents. They are everything to us...its hard for me to imagine life without then, I can't imagine why folks have kids and lose track of them, mentally and physically.
I know a few teenagers whose parents are worthless...they don't know what the kids are doing, nor do they care. Life is all about them recapuring their youth. I love my kids as much as my parents love me, and choclahontas loves tunner as much as I love her...and its ok...I weave life lessons with love, and so far its worked...bearmaiden and I, as weird and crazy as we are, turned out ok, so as my father would say "the method works".
well, we are off to the beach...got to go get bearmaiden and the sun, I sure she will post pictures later...

No comments: