Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I'm all alone....

...everyone is gone...Moodmagicbarb has gone to Oregon for 11 days with her friend- shes sitting on the runway waiting for takeoff. She has spent the night out many times, but now she is across country...I cant run and get her in the middle of the night...I think the separation is harder on me than her, but I couldn't show her my feelings cause she WOULDN'T go, and she would miss out on a wonderful experience. So I hardened my heart, and shipped her out...

Bigbear is in china...she should be landing in about an hour...
I can't even go into that...15 days!!!! but the hardest is her being on the plane where I cant randomly call to tell her about a thought the minute it pops in my mind...bearmaiden is very close to bigbear, but I rode on her hip...I was attached...much the same way MMB is attached to me...bigbear is my partner, my friend, my partner in crime...we do almost everything together...she plays good cop and I play bad...
bearmaiden has my fathers Independence, and that need to be alone, but me and bigbear need the community of each other, alot of it, all the time.

so much has happened since I last posted, it will take me awhile to sort it all out...Pita and choclahontas had a horrible fight...he let himself get out of control (as teenage boys do) but I couldn't calm him so I called the cops and his aunt and mother...he was not arrested, but I suspended him from my house...he has to seek counseling for depression and anger issues before he can return...choclahontas, as I mentioned before, is a white tailed deer...issues sent her running, all we saw was the white under her tail as she crashed through the forest...she also will be going to couples therapy with pita...they want to work it out, but realize that they both need to grow up and deal with somedeepseated issues.

now to my health...I mentioned that I went to the doctor with concerns about my thyroid...well folks, I'm as healthy as an ox...
the results of my blood test are as follows:
blood sugar- 74
my thyroid- .803 (normal is between .47 to 5.5)
total cholesterol- 180 (normal is under 200)
LDL cholesterol- 107 (normal is under 130)
triglyceride- 67 (normal being under 200)
HDL cholesterol- 60 (normal is above 45)
at the visit I was 190, I lost three pound last week, and this week when I weighed I was 181...go figure...I have no idea why I gain and lose so rapidly. I go to the gyn today and we will see what my weight is...
but the point is I'm healthy...I'm 5'3 and built like a muscle builder...so as long as I'm healthy, I'm not going to worry about my weight...I will continue to eat well, exercise and just live life~~~~

No comments: