Tuesday, January 6, 2009

quickly...

I'm not going to take the professor job...the salary is the same as my current job...I'd still have to hold two jobs...I want one job with the salary of the two jobs combined...

dude 1 that I spoke about is a wash out...nice, sweet, but a waste...don't have time...there is a mentality of laziness that I can't accept...you don't have to have the body of a God, but shit, take care of yourself...take pride in your health...

choclahontas is attempting to hook me up with someone...I love her but I really don't trust her taste in men...lets not tell her, and she doesn't read my blog...but I appreciate the effort...she wants her mama to be happy...
he's totally into me...has a job, don't know bout prison but I'm sure he served a bid as many black men in my neighborhood have...but I was thinking to myself...yeah I know I'm a catch and those who know me do want to be with me, but what can he bring to my table besides sex, which men seem to feel all women want and are satisfied with, and no one is getting till I have a ring on my finger and a confirmed negative AIDS test...

my charming moodmagicbarb, when I casually mentioned this to her, went into a tirade- does he have a job? did he go to college? is he a corner boy?...I laughed my ass off inside...cause when I do it to her she's gonna flip and scream and get all belligerent..."well, you better never bring him around me"...don't worry boo, I can't and wouldn't cause even if he was a college grad and had a really good job etc you'd send him crying into the night...poor me...I'll never have a man...sigh...

but things are looking up...for the first time since the summer, idiot got the child support right...

so good night...tomorrow I have to tell you about the idiot I call my clinical director...

No comments: