Saturday, January 3, 2009

A new day, a new year...

I have to give the blog as much time as I give facebook...that's one of my promises for the new year...

everyone has gone and returned safely from their vacation trips...fuzzy came home safely from Cali tonight...

I had my sunshine for two days...MMB asked me if he is like his mother and my response was "that's why you're eight years apart"...he is perpetual motion...he never stops talking or moving...even in his sleep he twitches and moves...those synapses in his brain connecting and fine tuning themselves (that's why babies twitch more than adults...its the brain testing the circuitry)...
His mama is doing well, I'm really proud of her...with ADHD you have to tell/show them every time like it is the first time...even if it is the one hundredth time...they don't understand your anger and frustration at having to repeat yourself...but that one hundred and first time it clicks...and the lesson is there for life...and they master it...
my MMB is settling into high school and into the beautiful child that she has developed into...her mood swings have even gotten better...now we only have to deal with PMS...that's still very rough, but we're working on it...

and for me...I realized that I'm not really happy at my job...when I'm no longer happy that vacation is over I know there is an issue...I love to work...but the spark is gone...I don't want to go to work on Monday...I really don't...thank goodness we have another vaca in February and a few days off in Jan...

but I'm hanging with the night crawlers, and not being a night crawler myself I'm going to pour myself into bed...I just wanted to give equal time here...
talk tomorrow at a decent hour...

No comments: