Wednesday, January 7, 2009

IDK....

...I was going to tell the story of how I felt my clinical director undermined me and let me down on a supervisory level but I'm not gonna do it...it's not worth it cause nothing I do or say is going to change her or her narcissistic ways...plus I got much of my bad feeling out in supervision today...
but I will say that I've come to the solution that it's time for me to move on...I think ahead so I'm planning to make a move in september...the only way I can think of staying is if wildfire goes...she's a good friend (kinda) but a horrible co-worker...she does nothing really and then she decides to do her job, but not having done her job she tends to either A. do what I don't need her to do or B. redo everything I've done already...the other issue with her is I have to backtrack and check everything she does...I don't ever want to have an issue so I will just move on...

I don't know what my next move will be...I do like to teach, but a lot of schools want a PhD, which I don't have...I really know the committee of special education stuff but to work there you have to have a masters in administration and I have a clinical masters...I'm good with people, though I really need a break from seeing the littlies...it's been five years...
I need to publish, but outside of writing my blog I really don't have time to sit and write and definitely no time for research...

on another note, I've been drinking a half glass of red wine every night for about the last week or so with my dinner...my other co-worker is first generation from Italy...she tells me that as a child she was not allowed to drink soda, but instead they would have diluted wine...growing up, she said, none of her friends grew to be alcoholics and most are in pretty good health...she herself at 46 looks damn good...I'm following her diet...
I have heard that red wine is good for your heart, and let me tell you its good for digestion...just let me say I hear stomach noises (not gas) that I haven't heard in years...since I don't like red wine and too much gives me a nasty headache, I don't ever have to worry about increasing my half cup to a bottle or two a night...

score two points for little man...he's the one that choclahontas is encouraging me to get to know...he works...held his job for the last seven years...that, for a black man, is impressive...also he has offered to take me out...yes folk, a date...a real date...he has also offered to cook me dinner (too intimate right now)...I declined the dinner but will go on the date...hey you never know, plus you have to kiss a few frogs to get to the prince...upon neighborhood check, he's never been in drama and is not known to sell drugs...now or in the past...ok, I'm still being mean but we'll see...I'm defiantly going to dinner...and no, MMB will not have the pleasure of scaring him away before I thoroughly research him...

I found free exercise classes in my neighborhood...tuesday (which I can only go to during semester break) and thursday (shit, which I can only go to until the new semester starts) and saturday morning...well at lest I can squeeze in a little exercise...

No comments: