Thursday, January 29, 2009

HOMERUN...

I haven't written in a while...for anyone who might just happen to follow my boring mundane life I am sorry...
I've been on facebook, which is like mind candy...I can go on, trade barbs with folk and just not think...with the blog you must think...
I am cautiously in love...and I mean cautiously...idiot ruined love and relationships for me, but I promised that I wouldn't let him win...I was not going to become what he said I was and what I would become...
but the wiseman happened...let me tell you, he's far from perfect and I have no preconceived notions about him or his abilities, but he's like no other guy I've ever dated...
and even though MMB has pulled out her really special nastiness from the archives, and is going to test him till the day we split, she likes him...
I'm just taking it one day at a time, on moment at a time...I'm building no structures or foreseeing the future, I'm just going to enjoy the time I spend with him...

I slid on black ice last week and rearended a postal truck...the truck was fine, my car needed 2000 worth of work...the autobody was so happy to see a car they fixed it in one day...the only issue is that I wasn't prepared to have money until tuesday..

but riding the train is draining...so I'm going to sign off for now and go to bed...

2 comments:

The Bear Maiden said...

Well, I for one and thrilled for you....

professor said...

thank you sis...your turn is next I promise...