Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ball two...

so poppy finally had his surgery today...he hemmed and hawed and bullshitted but we were finally able to put his intestines back where they belong...he's home smoking a spliff and I'm sure eating some of bigbears good ass chicken soup...she loves her man and will take care of him to his last day...complaining, but she will do it...sometimes me and sis are like "ma, he will be fine" but that's her man and she LOVES him...

MMB found her father and got to spend time...I'm not sure if it was to spend time, watch the cute boys run up and down the basketball court or get money...or all three...anywho, my choca came over with the energizer bunny...she was in contact with little man, who likes me, but since I showed him my particularly nice side, was really attempting to not overstep his bounds...

so I cooked chicken fingers and potato salad..he called so I told him he could come over..."only because" I said "choca is here...cause I don't let folk in my house, but on the strength of her word you can come in"..."but act up and you wont leave with everything attached"...

first and foremost, brother is FINE...chocolate brown...slim but filled in...relatively well spoken...and get this...
I prepared dinner, laid out the table and we sat to eat...MMB came home, wasn't hungry but sat at the table...what a time we had...we talked, laughed, energizer bunny cracked jokes...he sat and absorb it all...not in a creepy way, but just enjoyed it...kinda like poppy...
after dinner I started clearing dishes as I like to wash right away...he got up, scraped plates and just kinda moved me out the way...he told choca that she was going to dry after he washed...now I love my child, but she is not exactly Martha Stewart and will only wash dishes cause she has too...if it's not her house she's not gonna touch a dish...
folk, he washed dishes stacked them the way I do and WIPED THE COUNTER AND AROUND THE SINK...2 points...
he rode with me to get poppy and bigbear...very easy to get along with...the best of froggy, my first love...

it's not love folk, but I'm impressed...I'm real, he seems to be real and he comes highly recommended...so we will see...oh, and he graduated high school...another point...lol...and lives on his own and never went to jail...boy, I'm on a roll here...and he asked me on a real date...I stalled him...make him wait...

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

chicken fingers and potato salad sounds good and like one of my songs, cant speak on the brother lol

wanted to say have a blessed 2009