Monday, September 8, 2008

so I'm not happy....

but just because I'm not happy does not mean that life needs to end...
I truly believe that our lives are prewritten, and that at every step we have many choices...but once we make our choice that path is written until we take another step...
so right now I'm standing still...things are hovering, but nothing has landed...so at the moment I have few choices...
there are things out of my control that I just am not going to deal with...I have just enough energy to live my life and keep MMB on the straight and narrow, and everything else can fall by the wayside...

I am riding Idiots ass cause he needs to be a father...he failed MMB in her childhood and he better be here now...he's not gonna stay away then come smiling back when the waters grow calm...I hold him accountable to everything...good and bad...cause when he does good I let him know...like taming a wild dog...

so later for now...I'm awaiting the "talk" with bosslady and clinical director sometime this week...have no idea what it could be about, but I have a few ideas...none of which will benefit me...

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

well keep on riding him my daughters mom accused me of raping her and my son of rapping his sister, at least u have an idiot and not a lunatic