Saturday, September 6, 2008

hey blogfolk...

...I've been gone for a while, and for the moment I'm back...
I am struggling with stuff...choclahontas, MMB, my job and my newly found out lack of funds...the job cut me a day...

so I'm not happy, but since I have not figured out a path or plan it doesnt make sense to complain but just live each day as it comes...
I also don't feel well...I've only had my period twice this year...I'm tired as hell, bloated and my weight is a few pounds shy of 200...despite going to yoga and trying to walk as much as possible, and being super conscious of my food intake...I have two doctors appts coming up so hopefully they can figure something out...

so I'm not happy...but I know one day I will be looking back on this time...

2 comments:

The Bear Maiden said...

We both will look back at this time... I'm sorry you're not happy. You also remember the good things, and that as compared to a lot of us you're in a better place than most.

Keep the faith...

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

and u worry about me
keep me posted