Sunday, September 2, 2007

vacations over...

back to work and school...Moodmagicbarbie and I are actually happy...choclahontas is not as she is just faced with being alone...
MMB gets very anxious and needs to accomplish her personal list in the order she has determined. On the top of the list was getting her nails done.
While I was witnessing the Sun get his orange belt (for which I'm very proud) I got a seris of text:
*OMG...kan u plz hurry up nd pik me up bcuz nobody wants 2 go anywhere!!!!*
I replied that I was in Yonkers and couldn't get to her...and we could get the nails done tomorrow if it gets to late
*NO WE R NOT 2MORROW!!!!!!!!!IS THE LAST DAY b4 school I need to exfoliate nd u need 2 do mii hair...I NEED this done 2day*

Exfoliate? what the hell...

So her and her friends walked over the bridge (without choclahontas) and got the nails did...

she texted me later and asked if her and the girls could go to the movies...I said I really don't have the money...
the response:
*its okay ma no pressure...I'm in a gud space rite now, I can't wait to go home nd exfoliate myself, clean mi room, nd then 2morrow u can do my hair*

you gotta love her...

choclahontas is being twenty...baby is spending the night with pita and she has gone clubbing...yes, on Sunday- but I guess tomorrows a holiday...

I got a lead on a one bedroom for 800...she wants to see it...but she told MMB that I'm putting her out because MMB complain about how choclahontas talks to me...whatever...

I really love these girls...they are funny...but I wonder how to have a relationship with choclahontas once she moves out...you see I don't visit folks often, and I don't ever want her to feel that I have totally abandoned her when I don't come to her house often...they sure don't write the book on these stages in life...you find tons of literature on the early years, but once they hit eight it all but dries up...you find a few things on preteens, then the literature dries up completely ...

I have to be honest, I really don't want her to move out and wish she could be more organized...we could go so much further if we do it together, but I know she can't grow while living in my house...
Maybe MMB and I will move to a smaller apartment for less rent...

No comments: