Sunday, September 9, 2007

random thoughts...

having my laptop up and running in my room is very interesting because I can roll out of bed and post when I feel it...before, I would think of something to write, but would dread going down stairs.

choclahontas and I had a brief, but good, conversation...I helped her, and she allowed me, to navigate pita this afternoon...we then talked about her moving out...she said she's wanted to be on her own for a while, but thought she was letting me down, I let her know that I didn't feel she was ready before, and I definitely did NOT want her to be on her own with crazy-ass pita...I told her I saw things that she didn't and she admitted that she saw them too...
you see bearmaiden, I don't have to give ultimatums to get my way...the bitch is going...I'm playing...but we agreed its time...

the male cousin footballplayerken is over...MMB loves him, hes taken the place of her corrupted brothers (sexoffenderken and yodaken) he's fourteen and is my best friends hypervigilantbarbie's son...

so choclahontas put tunner to sleep in her own bed, and has gone out with divacuntbitchken/barbie for a little while...

I'm still thinking about my curriculum, and should have stuff together by the end of the week

professorhat: the semester ended in the beginning of June...a few folks (about three) did not hand in final papers so their grade reflected that...do you know that two actually have approached me to hand in this paper and do you know I have to accept it? one never sent in the paper, and the other just emailed it to me, and acted like it was due yesterday and asked me to please hurry up and change her grade before the deadline...WHA?
see that's a crock, and that's why folks don't get ahead...they don't have to work hard because everything is handed to them on a platter...if it were up to me, if that paper isn't handed in by the end of the week, that's it...especially when they had at least four weeks to write it...

a last thought...I noticed that a blog that I read often has a paypal thingie where folks can make donations...are you serious?...and I wonder how much money this person really makes for writing a blog...now I admit, its a funny well written blog, and they have a LOT of comments, but does this warrant a donation? so if I set up a paypal account will I get donations too? cause Lord knows I really need the cash...that hundred I had left over has shrunk to about forty and I don't have my savings any more, that was spent at the pow wow...

No comments: