Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I'm back if only for a moment

life sucks...landlady is being an ass...I cyberstalked her and found out some interesting shit...
she told me to clear the terrace of my "stuff" which includes my rock garden and my chairs, so she can redo the terrace...I really don't see anything wrong out there, and she said something about a leak, which I've never heard of or seen...and we've had some downpours...but it seems that she can only legally raise the rent if there is structural improvements made to the property...so the hotwater heater didn't qualify, nor will refinancing the house...so the bitch has to invent an issue to raise the rent...and all because her tax abatement ended july 1st...this bitch thinks I'm dumb...but I'm going to have the last laugh...

I told her I am no longer going to clean the halls and outside, I'm not doing the garbage (even though it KILLS me not too, cause I can't stand to live in filth) and I want to know ASAP what percentage she's raising the rent...I didn't tell her but if I'm not satisfied I'm out...I dont have a lease...I will restore the apartment to its orginal condition/color and call it a day...what she isn't taking into account is that I pay her morgage...dumb bitch...

choclahontas is getting on my nerves...she's overwhelmed, cold, tired, everything not to clean her room...that poor child lives in my room cause he can't stand to be in a nasty environment...he's his grandmothers child..."put her out" screams bearmaiden...but its really not that easy...first there are NO apartments...she never had a real job, has little to no credit, and not enough money to pay the rent/security..."its not your problem" screams bearmaiden...uh, yeah it is...the shelter system WONT take her because she has a place to live...she does not have a steady boyfriend who she can move in with (and would we really want that?)...she cant get on welfare or get section 8...

Im feeling very stuck...like I'm always sitting around waiting for folks...choclahontas fucked up her time so I couldn't go to the gym because I had to relieve bigbear who had bigboy (tunner)...bigboy wont go to bed/sleep in her room, so I have to wait for him to go to sleep before I can enter my room and get ready for bed...I'm waiting for the idiot landlady to decide what she's going to do...I have to determine if I'm moving if I have to drag choclahontas along...UGH...

So sexychocolate, who is thirteen years my junior, is sniffing around again...we have flirted before but now he has a babymama (who hasn't given birth yet) who he is trying to develop a relationship with, they met a year ago now, and after four months she was pregnant...he has been a big brother figure to choclahontas, and she was upset when I told her thats gonna be her daddy, moodmagicbarb doesn't mind...whatever...so I guess I should just screw the hell out of him just because...that's what condoms are for...maybe I will feel better if I get my groove back...

so that's it...

1 comment:

The Bear Maiden said...

I had a much sharper comment all ready to post the other day, but the Lord spared you by making the thing disappear into cyberspace before I could post it.

So in a slightly nicer way, I will say this:

You are continually placing yourself in a situation where you are waiting for someone else to take care of their business. When they don't--because people always screw up, it allows you to not do the thing you didn't really want to do in the first place.

Until you and Bigbear stop enabling the Diva, she will always be late, she will always be disorganized, she will always disappear leaving you stuck with Tunner, thus making you miss the gym, or whatever. The idea of the deadline was for YOU to free yourself of taking on her problems, and for her to get her ass in gear. She has ADHD -- she is not disabled. My friend Princess Grace is diagnosed Autistic, and bi-polar, and has two austistic kids, and STILL managed to go to school, get a job, leave her crazy husband. So I'm not feeling any sympathy from any of you--much as I love you.

And on that note... I wash my hands of it and will offer no more suggestions.

Read my friend's blog, from time to time, though she hasn't written lately...