Thursday, September 20, 2007

fear translates into hostility...

is what bigbear always says...and she has a point...while cyberstalking my landlady I found she has not paid the water bill...today the light company sent a notice saying that the light bill has not been paid...I feel bad...it still doesn't give her the right to be nasty and sneaky and its really not for her to tell me her situation, but since I live in the house we are all in this together...
I realized that she is afraid that I will leave...and if in fact she is having financial difficulties I'm sure she's panicking about giving me the 2800 dollar security deposit back...
as God would have it, my washing machine is leaking water from underneath...its not the hosing, but probably just that the thing is 12 years old...the dryer works, but the timer died a long time ago...so I will let both go...which helps with her water bill and my light bill, so its a win win...I don't want to buy another washer/dryer cause I don't want a new bill...so Laundromat here we come...

sexychocolate is being sexychocolate...his BM is giving him a fit...the clock ticked out and I'm over that crush...yes, I flip in a day...dread talked to me and expressed wanting to take me to dinner...so maybe this weekend or next...

bigbear is disgusted by all men...she was just bashing them all...oh well...

No comments: