Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I have become my sister...

...I'm a computer whore!!! I had issues syncing my motoQ...it wasn't acting right so I took it back to bestbuy to have it fixed...I couldn't sync it, it wasn't reading...I sat here for four hours till I figured the shit out...two things, 1. I REALLY need to go back to work and 2.I did it all by myself, and actually sat here...not good...

If you want to buy a major new-fangled phone, it's best to get it at bestbuy...pay for their warranty...it rocks...I got my phone fixed and they upgraded all my applications FOR FREE (well, not really, I paid for the warranty) but during the time my phone was getting fixed, I was given a loaner phone (not a Q of course).

So I was able to download all six of my pow wow pictures- I rely heavily on bearmaidens pictures- and new music...

so I'm going back to play...

Hey, moodmagicbarb sorted and washed her own clothes today without me asking...she only flooded the kitchen once (the sponge fell in the sink), but she cleaned it up...I yelled at her, but felt bad, I tried to make up, but she wasn't having it...

Tunner threw a major screaming fit at bedtime, but choclahontas was the master of the screams so it really didn't phase me one bit...

I had a wonderful day with the girls...tunner was with pita...we got our eyebrows threaded (which is beautiful, but hurts like hell), and sat in the park and ate our organic chicken salad wraps...I really love my girls, I give them grief, but they are really the best...

1 comment:

The Bear Maiden said...

You have great girls and I'm glad you got to spend enjoyable peaceful time with them this vacation. I too, give Moodmagic grief, but that's only because she reminds me so much of myself at that age... full of Deep Thoughts and reasonings beyond her age, haughty and insecure all at the same time, with a profound and deep-seated sense of justice. She's a lot prettier and self-aware than I was, though. I was no fashionista... well till we got here.

And the Diva/Choclahontas. I find myself needing to seriously reign myself in around her, because 10 years earlier if she were my age we would have gotten into serious trouble at the clubs. Definitely my kind of a hang-out partner since she has no problem being the "front man" and I like to be the "cheering section". And she's mature and secure and oh so fabulous.

Also, I'm happy that this time you've been able to resolve your tech issues yourself, without getting frustrated and thinking that you can't, and relying on me to figure it out. As you can see... its all about the mindset cuz Lord knows I never had a "knack" for it... just the obsessiveness of needing to figure something out.

I wish I could have spent more time hanging out with you on your vacation... next year though... cuz there's no more BFC!!!!