Monday, August 27, 2007

here we go again,,,

Landlady at her best...my toilet backed up...old toilet, super absorbent tissue that doesn't dissolve...I told her I would pay to have the toilet snaked...she said fine, I'm sending someone, she didn't discuss the cost, or if I would be paying at the time of service...so he shows up, she doesn't...I have to shell out 125.00 to get my toilet snaked!!! for that I could buy my own snake and do the shit myself...He's happy, she's avoiding me (or maybe not) and I'm fuming...so I sent her an email, just saying that next time she should discuss the cost first, thus giving me the option to find someone else or wait...
I'm almost convinced that I need to buy my own house...I really don't want to buy a house, but as tunner gets older, and choclahontas doesn't look like she's moving anywhere anytime soon, we will need more space eventually...ugh, but the thought doesn't make me happy...I see more responsibility, more money going/flying out, more space to clean...
But the upside is the tax write-off and my own fullfledge garden...
bearmaiden is convinced we should go to Florida...don't know if that's where I want to be, but no investigation no right to speak...
So in the meantime, I will ignore landlady, pay my rent, and live my life...but I hate passive/aggressive people, and the shit of it is, she is totally see-through...

No comments: