Monday, February 15, 2010

vitural life...

...can be good and bad...yesterday I saw that a YOUNG child, whom i raised in the early formative years, said something very disrespectful about me on a post...i ignored the first comment, but the second and third comment were just too much for me to leave alone...
so I commented...then he commented...then his sister commented...and commented to all of them...then apparently they called my child with the bullshit...
but here's my dilemma...this is a situation where the idiot has raised his children to disrespect me...should I stand by and let this shit continue? if you read the thread his comments were extremely disrespectful where at one point he refers to me as "this nigga"...
i'm sorry...bullies get their strength from your silence...nasty comments were being made in the dark, in private, when i said something I looked "stupid"...but in black and white things are different...
so they pressured my child...she asked me not to respond cause it makes me look "stupid"...i will not respond for her sake, but is she serious? i used to be like that...not responding...just going along with the flow to not make a scene...but in my later years I realized it was bullshit...bullies get their strength from your silence and as long as you play the game they have you in their grips...
not me...i don't need them...i did not turn my child against them...their own actions did...so bottom line fuck them...
but I will NOT be disrespected by a bunch of teenagers and sit around and do or say nothing cause in my view then I look "stupid"...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

first off i didnt say not to say anything this is why i hate talking to you i said dont respond on facebook, call them or go pay them a visit if anything. because putting it on facebook makes all of us look stupid.

professor said...

i will respond in the same way it was given...and how does it look stupid if i'm responding to something that is CLEARLY spelled out? I would think it would make "us" look stupid if i stood by and said nothing...I'm not Leo...I don't call them...damn sure don't pay them visits...but if someone is gonna refer to me as "that nigga" I AM gonna say something cause apparently no one else will...and I'ma say it loud and proud on facebook...

The Bear Maiden said...

I agree with the Professor. I'm glad I didn't see it. Bullies do get their strength from folk not calling them on stuff. But I do say the Professor should just not attempt any form of any communication with any of them.