Saturday, February 20, 2010

here I go again...

...I'm very blunt and out there...I feel there is nothing to lose by being honest and truthful...
we went to a club and celebrated bearmaiden and cuddlyteddybears birthday with the HS peeps...it was wonderful!!!!!! I danced with shortywop all night...I really like him...he has grown on me...he had a sexy new haircut and you all know how I feel bout my sexy haircuts...he seems to be into me but I don't know...I never second guess what someone is feeling or thinking...
so I told him at the end of the night that i was really really into him...he gave me a look but didn't go anywhere...we drove uptown cause bigman and bearmaiden have had my car all week...
he went home...I guess I could've pushed the issue and had him come upstairs but he nor I did and I'm glad for that...I find him a true gentleman...
but I had to reach out to him today and let him know that in fact I do like him and it wasn't the tequila talking...I got poked but no verbal response...I don't feel bad that he hasn't said anything yet...cause his immediate reply could be "uh, I'm really not feeling you" as have been some responses in the past...
but I feel good...and I like that I didn't jump into something...and I like that I actually was NOT thinking of him in anyway but my sisters friend and in about a year he's grown on me...
so slow and steady wins the race...I'm happy for that...I get the feeling that all's well that end's well...

No comments: