Sunday, April 27, 2008

vacation is over...

I was in allergy hell for most of the vaca, but it was still nice and restful...I got a lot of car stuff done, including a much needed interior shampoo...I scotch guarded and all...
on another note...I'm dismayed, but not surprised by the Sean Bell verdict...*sigh* if it was a white man in the car I'm sure the outcome would be different...but whatever...maybe at another time I will give my full thoughts on the situation...

MMB spent a lot of time with family this vaca...fuzzy actually spent the night with me last night without bribery or a fight...

choclahontas is doing ok...my boo starts school tomorrow so we will see what she does with her time...

off to the laundry...

later I have to post on a situation that is going on with two fourteen year olds and their mothers...it's really sad...

No comments: