Thursday, November 15, 2007

my life has exploded like a fireball...

...and the ashes have fallen at my feet...

Landlady is a fucken bitch, and idiot is a fucken jackass...I have been telling you that landlady was up to something...she really got stupid when she turned down the heat, resulting in us not having heat for the last three weeks. When I brought this up to me she began to talk down to me, telling me that the heat will NEVER go above 55 degrees at night and 65 degrees during the day...uh bitch, this is an old drafty, uninsulated house...ITS FUCKEN COLD, and I DONT do cold...

to make a very long story short we had a fire in the lot next door...an abandoned car got set of fire...we evacuated next door but no damage was done to the house...I, like a good tenant, told bitchy landlady...she took the opportunity to do a "walk through" with her lawyer, who took the opportunity to yell at landlady in the house in front of choclahontas "yeah, you are charging WAY below market, as your lawyer you SHOULD charge 2000"...now remember bitch wannabe never renewed my lease in march so I have no protection because this in only a two family house and I am at the mercy of this powerhungry bitch...
so I called her (cause I was at work when she did the "walk through"- how convienent) and told her what is her issue and Im not going to play games with her...she got nasty and put youngdumbfatlawyer on the phone who said "i dont have time to play games with you"...I asked for her name and number so my lawyer can get in touch with her...I guess they never thought I would KNOW a REAL LAWYER...very long story shorter...landlady left a message on my phone telling me that she works hard to substidize my living and shes been paying for me for the lengh of time I've lived here and oh, I'm a indescent human being...and if I make a legal battle, I will have to pay her legal fees...whatever...I'm shaking I'm so scared...

that's how I know idiotbabydaddy has his handprint on this...he makes it his business to badmouth me...his best friend is her "little brother"...get the picture? Also, about two weeks ago idiotbabydaddy called moodmagicbarba and said "no matter what happens I will always love you"...huh?...this at seven in the morning, out of the blue...oh yeah, he was up here this weekend but couldn't see MMB for her birthday...

so anywho, I told idiotlandlady that I'm moving...and wrote her a letter (as she instructed cause you know I wouldn't have known that)and included my lawyers name and phone number (who by the way is a friend of mine)...I was sitting with coollawyer and youngdumbfatlawyer called...as coollawyer said "scared...I smell fear...her voice was shakey"...ummm, didn't think I knew folks huh...
so I'm moving as soon as possible...why? because what landlady forgot is I pay her morgage...my 1400 a month pays her morgage...who has the last laugh now you dumb ass...so I'm out...in the middle of winter...take that bitch...

choclahontas does not want to move with me...hopefully my friends old apt will come through (friend left babydaddy but hes been at her house for the last two weeks...so he needs to just move in and give choclahontas the apt), I will find out tomorrow...me and MMB found an apt in the shadows of yankee stadium...its kind of out of the way, and has a teeny tiny living room, but it has nine windows and alot of light which is a requirement for me...I don't know...its gonna be weird without choclahontas and tunnertine, but I WONT miss the mess which has EXPLODED over the last weeks...

on the other note...sexychocolate and I are not speaking anymore...he and his babymama have agreed to work it out...whatever, shes a skanky one, but I'm not in the business to change minds...so I told him to let me go and do him...if we are ment to be together then it will be...until then don't call me or see me...I don't see the point...but I miss him...hes fun...we wrestle and fight...and he was my shadow, my rolldog...but I'm not birthing babies and I'm glad he wants to make a family...I've been single for 12 years so a few more years wont hurt/bother me...

so I'm tired...tired of doing this alone...tired of making these major decisions on my own...tired of choclahontas explosive mess (its like a flourball)...UGH...I NEED AN APARTMENT AND A FUCKEN VACATION...

No comments: