Saturday, December 27, 2008

the year is almost over...

this was a strange year...a year of growth and change...I'm glad this year has ended and I'm truly looking forward to the new year, the new beginning...I thank God that we have so many opportunities to start over...

In this upcoming year I foresee changes...I also promise to write almost everyday...not just to share the mundane minutes of my life, but to create a journal...so this time next year I will have a record of what happened in my year...the good, bad and boring...

I will write later about how things have been going...I've spent a lot of time of facebook...it's a faster pace, and also you don't have to dig in depth...about you, your issues, your joys, your triumphs, or your failures...

MMB went to Miami with her sidepony and is due back tonight...choclahontas, with the help of bigbear has faced her mess and started to clean it up...we all realize that she really has a disorder...so do we say "that's how she is" and let her slide? or do we not use it as an excuse...I don't know...

I met a guy...not MY type of guy at all...but seems very sweet, secure in who he is, and unapologetic about what and who he is...kinda like me...his birthday is two days before mine so we have an understanding...but I like him...I wish I could change some stuff, but who am I to talk...but we will see...I'm not building any structures...I'ma flow like water and see where the current takes me...

In this upcoming year, I want to make some job changes...the college offered me a full time position teaching...I'm taking the job on top of my job, but I think I'm going to let the therapeutic nursery go in september...I've been there five years this june..I will never be promoted, I only got a raise because I got a new license, and I think that job is going to be a dead end...I like the kids, but my personal growth will be stunted in the end...

so later for now...

No comments: