Tuesday, December 9, 2008

for those who read me...

sorry I've been away so long...my internet was acting up...so I find if I sit right under my dining room window I can mooch somebodies internet...hey, I'm saving 50 dollars a month...
some stuff has been going on...the most annoying is that moodmagicbarbie is fourteen and is really trying out her new attitude...for the most part I don't mind, but once in a while I got to show her whose boss...and no, MMB you're not gonna make me cry, so please stop trying...but I will shut your ass down and make your life miserable...so now that that's out the way I can proceed...

I'm counting down the days till winter break...it's eleven working days...I did all I have to do...I bought and built MMB two dressers...I changed the dining room light (the old one was putting on a fireworks show every time I flipped the switch...not good)...I've cleaned, rearranged, and organized...I hope that on this vacation I can have fun, go out a few times and basically veg...I will take my sunshine to a few museums when I feel like it...cause you know he never wants to leave once he's here...

but basically I'm in a good space...I have my eye on someone I hope I can pursue...I have one chance next week...if it works, good...if it doesn't, well it wasn't for me...

poppy is having surgery on the 23rd...minor, but still...please put him in your thoughts and prayers...

so that's it for today...off to bed I go...

toodles...

No comments: