Sunday, December 16, 2007

so many things are swirling around

that I really don't know where or how to start...I started moving things from the old house to the new...I put down a new kitchen floor and put a shade in the bathroom...I really like this apartment...it has character...I can feel the folks from way back when, there are alot of spirits, but good not bad...I feel the era...the class...the music...the greatness that was once this complex and the folks who resided here...its weird, but I feel warm and protected being here...
its gonna be strange without choclahontas and tunner on a daily basis...but I'm looking forward to being with moodmagicbarb...choc had me all to herself for eight years, and mmb will have me hopefully for at least six...

sexychocolate and I are together everyday and he helps me tremendously...but I wont lie and say we are in a relationship...we are both using each other for what the other has to offer...
I had a long talk with babymama today...she started by leaving some nasty message, then calling me and not saying anything...but I told her she can talk to me...she said basically she doesnt want/like sexychocolate and that (which she didn't verbalize directly)she was making her husband (whom she claims she's divorcing) jealous...she confirmed what sexy told me, and that is they haven't been intimate since she found out she was pregnant...she wasn't nasty to me and said she just wants him to see the baby...she did not take responsibility for some dumbshit she did the other day (which I saw first hand)and told only half the story...but whatever...I got my own shit...I talked with sexy about it without getting too involved and not asking his side (cause basically I don't care)...

choclahontas is defiantly feeling some kind of way about this whole moving process...I feel bad for her, but its not like I didn't tell her about this from the beginning...she's my child and I love her dearly, but there comes a time when you have to stand up for yourself and make moves...I know she will be ok, and I hope that she does not feel I'm throwing her away, because I'm not, but I know that this need to be done to make her get serious and make some goals to aspire to.

Tunner, or whirlwind, is funny as hell, however he's taking to cursing which is really not funny...but he knows its wrong, and if we curse he looks at us and says "no, powpow, no say dat"...when he curses and you look at him or say something he immediately says "oh SHOOOT, oh man"..."fuck outta here" is his new favorite along with "oh SHIT"...
whirlwind knows his mama and her capabilities, or lack of...he wanted cereal, and he asked her many times...she put cereal in the bowl, but forgot the milk..."milk, mama" he said...she forgot to give him a spoon...he climb off the chair and went to the box where the silverware is grumblling "poon, ^%*$!@#$%^^%$$##@#, poon, no mama poon"...he got his spoon sat down and ate...
the other day when choc was in a tude, he leaned over to sexy and said "mama attitude, right?"...
so I hope my ramblings are coherent...I'm tired and trying not to be overwhelmed...I have to write a final tomorrow and tuesday that class gets theirs..so I have to grade finals and papers and get all my shit out by dec thirty-first...

No comments: