Tuesday, March 9, 2010

i'm annoyed...

...somehow I feel like a game is being played...and i always get sucked into it...i hate games...conscious or unconscious...I do care deeply about people and when i feel i feel completely in the moment...but lord knows i can turn it off like a faucet...but i don't have time...at all...
so when ever i sense a game, i break out...i have too much other stuff to do and think about...
maybe that's why i'm single and have no issue with it...i don't have the tolerance...i see my friends and the bs they go through and i'm like really? i don't think so...
i love my garden over my bed, and my life, and even now my job...
taking this training in DV reminds me of the bullshit...i know every person can fall prey to the DV and i'll never say i won't or havent but man...i try real hard to stay on top of stupid people...
the minute i feel like you're pulling some power and control shit i'm out...
so my spidey senses are telling me there's bullshit...so i'm turning it off like a faucet and moving on...
however, i always give a chance...cause it could just be me...but i'm in no way making the first move...been there, done that and it didn't turn out nicely...
that's my rant for the day...
laaaaata

No comments: