Thursday, January 21, 2010

update...

since I wrote that email things has gone pretty good...we've had our ups and downs but i contribute to the "getting to know you" phase...
overall I really can't complain...life, the job, the parents, the kids are all ok for this moment in time...I even started getting child support again...
for the first time i really feel i've cleared all the fungus out of my life...i tell folks exactly what i think...i don't even explain why...if I can't deal with you then out with the bath water you go...
i told idiot his VERY LARGE family wasn't shit cause in the fifteen years my kid as been on this earth his family has NEVER done anything for her...no birthday/christmas (which I don't even keep)/summers/weekends/check in phone calls...NOTHING...he immediatly stated "don't you have something to do with that?"

now I'm not one to shy away from my fuckups...i'm harder on myself than anyone could ever be on me...everything I do is for a reason, granted the reason may not be clear to anyone but me, or even make sense in hindsight, but believe you there is a reason...
now the situation he's referring to was dumb on my part...me, along with another person were trying to make a point..."stick it to them"...the other person, of course, turned coat when the shit hit the fan and didn't stand united in our trying to "stick it to them" but hey, what did I expect from an idiot...
anywho, kids should never be pulled into grown ups shit...if God forgive me and my sister just stop speaking I would NEVER turn my back on, or take it out on my fuzzy...and I KNOW she'd do the same...but this family? noooooooo...if they don't like me they're not gonna fuck with the kids...
he's like that...if I'm not his friend he won't call, come over, or be involved with his kid at all...sad...it's not their fault...one should want to be with the kids just cause they are so great...
so...when my children are successful I'm sure EVERYONE will want to claim them...but remember, what goes around comes around...

No comments: