Sunday, January 31, 2010

moving on...

I know that there is no perfect life and no perfect job but damn...can a sister be somewhere where she's appreciated? I realized what pisses me off about boss lady...she finishes my sentences with the wrong words/ideas...ALWAYS...
so i've decided to basically ignore her...do my job which is deal with the kids...and just do what she asks (if it makes sense)...she's so on a power trip i realize that until she's moved UP and away from me there is nothing i can say to make her see her ways...
so I'm moving on...

so Ive been talking to a guy, as friends, for a minute...he's a sweetheart...but he's shorter than me...and i'm tiny...so he's bordering on midget status...it's weird to me...i don't know if i can get over it...he's a true sweetheart...but idk...he and his son are coming over on friday to hang out so I'll see...but i told my sis and i must stick to my words "God sends you what you need, but not necessarily in the package you want"...so I promise to keep an open mind...
moving on...

i made a stand yesterday...i did not attend my stepdaughters daughters birthday party...i always feel uncomfortable and phony...they act phony...always talking about me behind my back but wanna give the big hello's then ignore me the rest of the function...i don't have to be a part of their lives and i don't wanna...not if i cant get the respect i deserve...but choclahontas went at the end...said they asked for me...whatever...mmb didn't go either...they don't go anything for her, but that's her issue and stance...i never stop her from being with the family...in fact i encourage it but she makes the choice not too...
so moving on...

today i feel good...money as always is an issue but i'm ok...and i have no complaints...im going to try to work on my analytical paper for the admission process and keep it moving...

No comments: