Monday, November 24, 2008

update...

the parents furniture got delivered on Sat at 5pm...she stayed the weekend at the childrens fathers house where she preceded to get into a physical altercation...I'm going with her on friday to help her put the house in order and build beds...anyone I know is welcome to help me...

MMB is being difficult and defiant for absolutely no fucken reason...she really likes to say things that she knows will hurt my feelings...she really feels that she can live in this world without me at age 14...go right ahead hon...and see how much you like it...oh, I guess I shouldn't say that cause once you dare her, forget it, shes not going to give in...even if it kills her...Ima play her game...no cooking (my food was nasty tonight...she was trying to be nice about it by throwing it away), no waking her up in the morning...no waiting for her when she's dawdling...I'll take her friends...I'm not going to make them suffer for her stupidity (I'm not calling you stupid...just your actions when you're acting up)...
her father was the same way...that's why he's lost so much, and why he can't learn...well all I can say is that life will kick your ass so I don't have to do it...

choclahontas in on the right path...she still needs a job...I told her since it does not look like she's gonna get a job anytime soon with a high school diploma I guess she better make a job...

I made me a small peach cobbler...I guess I should save it for thanksgiving...but I don't know...it smells damn good...and thursdays a few days off...

so that's all folk...

No comments: