Sunday, April 29, 2007

the weekend is over

So for those that don't know, I work two jobs...I work in the nursery during the day, and monday and tuesday nite I teach at a local college.
So more than likely you won't hear from me for a couple of days.
Pita and I got choclahontas to clean up, sortof...she has issues finishing stuff, but she finished and did a beautiful job...tho it took her ALL day.
I took Pita driving...he's going to take the test for his license in ten days, I don't think he's ready, but he's driving much better...I didn't have to hold on to my seat, or fear that he was going to sideswipe another car...I actually relaxed, yes I really did. He's going to be really good driver. I really like him, he has grown on me. We had a few screaming battles, but we got over it. He's helpful and will clean. You know that's important to me.
Everyone is snappy tonite...that's what happens when you live in a house of women...moodmagicbarbie is not looking forward to school...I will tell you that story in another post...and choclahontas is not looking forward to being in the house alone all day...hopefully it will be a nice day and she can get out.
I like to teach...I just want to go to bed before midnight...I walked my ass off (literally) yesterday and today...
...well folks...or me, if no one else reads this...I will talk to you later...

1 comment:

The Bear Maiden said...

LOL about relaxing in the car. That's definitely a first.