Friday, December 31, 2010

good bye 2010

my last post of the year...
what a year, what a decade...i graduated college and grad school...poppy got sick...almost died twice and lost his leg...but he's here...my grandson was born...my mom is still my ride or die...i've moved three times...choclahontas has moved out and is living her own life and has survived her early twenties by the grace of god...MMB has grown and is now a wonderful and smart 16 year old...love has escaped me but i'm completely over the idiot...however i did find happiness, if even for a moment and i will cherish that till the day i die...i've remained healthy and have lost weight...my sister has had some major ups and downs but remains on her feet...
i look forward to the new year and the new decade...i wonder what the creator is going to send my way...
have a happy new year for those out there...i hope the year brings all joy and happiness, wealth and health, peace and compassion...
till next year...

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! I have a question about your blog. HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com