Saturday, May 15, 2010

life moves so fast that I don't have the time to sit and think, never mind write...I can't update you on everything, but just to say the job isn't working out...I'm not being invited back for the next school year...listen, i don't know it all, but I know what I know and I know my kids...inner city, ghetto, minority...what ever you wanna call them...i know them...i approached from a clinical angle they wanted a social worker...oh well, fuck 'em...sorry the kids will lose...

Tiny...wow...he has clear boundaries and limitations that i respect but am finding it harder and harder to keep...can I say soul mate? physic connection? for real? wow...i just wanna ride in his pocket...curl up on the soft soft of his belly...but i know that sometimes your soul mate is not the one you end up with...sigh...can i tell you that he CAME OUT THE BLUE...holy shit...wasn't thinking bout him AT ALL...not even a little bit...didn't even know he noticed me except for the occasional bearstare i would get...

so, i'm at a cross roads...birthday's coming up, new job, new life, new friends, probably a new house soon cause the rents gonna go up and i won't be able to afford it...but i'm not worried or scared...especially with a bear behind me, watching...
life is good...

No comments: