Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I haven't been here since june 22nd...a lot has happened...so much so that over the next few days/weeks (depending on how often I write) you'll get the whole story...
Poppy lost his leg...he has a new one...choclahontas is moving in with a boyfriend...I actually like him...he totally "gets" her...they are friends first which is majorly important...
and me...I'm still healthy as a horse...still overweight...but going to the gym and working out like a man...so I guess it's muscle so I'm not complaining...
I cut my hair...took all the perm out...and am now sporting a curly afro...and hey, I really like it...
my chocolate sunshine is going to the "big school" in september...my MMB is going to 10th grade...
I'm happy for the most part, but I'm sad...I want to live in a house...one with a porch and yard...I want to plant flowers and tomatoes and cucumbers...I want to sit on my porch with a cup of lemonade with my shoes off, enjoying a summer evening...I don't have to own the house- though most folk say thats the thing to do- I will happily rent and let someone else have the headache...I do keep my surrounding immaculate whether I own it or not...
I don't understand why more than 50% of my income goes to rent...I either need a better job or a cheaper apt and right now neither is happening...
some wish for a man, a relationship...I wish for a house with a yard...

well that's it for now...till later...but I promise it wont be two months...

No comments: