Thursday, February 26, 2009

a quick note

before I start working...

first off Kudo's to all who take nyc public mass transit...I did it all week...lugging my sunshine...I remember doing it with my kids when I was younger and had a little more energy...I can't do it...I'm counting down the hours till I get my car back...I must say I like the exercise and maybe next year when sunshine goes to another school I might take mass transit but for now...HELL NO...
I've pretty much always had a car...I hate parking, but I like going to places on my own time and most importantly I LOVE not having to deal with folks and their issues first thing in the morning...

The honeymoon phase is in it's middle stages...I'm struggling with the lab puppy...it's not that he's doing anything in particular, he's just breathing my air...literally...he's in love, I'm not...at least not as much as he is...I wonder if I'm relationship material...it's been so long...

anyway...of to work I go...talk later...I promise...

No comments: