Tuesday, October 21, 2008

quickly...

...I never said I was going to marry idiot...Im the type, and have learned it's ok, to revisit a situation until I have completed that stage...although it's nice that idiot and I can sit in peace does not mean that I would ever go back to him...while sitting in peace with all the anger gone, I realized I really don't like him...
then some new shit came to light...sexoffenderken, his son, is disgusting...and idiot is disgusting because he basically co-signs his son's behavior...it's one thing to be gay, it's another to be a pedophile...so now that man and his son could get shot down in the street and I would step over the body...maybe I might even go through their pockets and take their money as they lay dying...I'm a cold bitch...I give MANY chances cause when your cut off it's for life...

I gave choclahontas an ultimatum...clear your house of the leeches by November 1st or you lose your apartment...I will change the locks and that bitch will be on the street...told it to the blob...told him if you care so much bout her you will step off cause if you don't she will be homeless in the street with you...told him he can tell it too her like it's his idea, but I'm not playing...dude tried to play me...thought cause I'm educated I was street dumb...had to lay it on him raw...told him if I could shoot him and get away with it I would...that's how deep the hate is...but told him I wouldnt waste my life, ruin my career and family for trash like him...
later she said in conversation "the blob said he's going to go home so I can get myself together...he doesn't want to see me lose everything"...said it like he didn't tell her of the conversation...

folk, every so often you got to clean house...clear out the parasites...start over...

MMB decided to cut school...I'm going to leave that alone for a little while...but I will tell you this...I didn't rant, rave or establish some punishment that I can't follow thru on...but I'm a Jewish mother...the guilt I will lay on you is more than enough...and at strange times I will revisit what you did..."oh, you can't do that...remember? you cut school last month"...or "you can't stay home today...you already took your day off...what your sick and can't breath? oh well, die in school...they will call the ambulance"...

so folk, life is a book...this chapter is labeled 'cleaning house'...I can't wait to see what the next chapter is about...

2 comments:

Sista GP said...

Told my niece that if she gets put out of the house again and my mom doesn't want to deal with her, she is coming to live with me and hubby. didn't know the next week she would get suspended for fighting. my mom told my sis to pack her bags. niece has been with me for a week and a half.
it all happened to fast.

what we do for family...

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

folk i hate leeches especially grown ones